Today is my birthday, usually a day of celebration. For the last 22 years it has been a bitter sweet day for me since my dad passed away on this day in 1991. I have chosen over the years to keep it simple, to honor him before myself...but after loosing Nicole I have learned so much from her life. I will try and change the way I feel about this day. It is God's gift to me.
I missed her "happy birthday Mommala" today, but as usual Tina had me smiling this morning with this picture
I have reflected on my gifts in my life. I have been very blessed...more than most, and there is not a minute that goes by that I don't say "thank you Lord" for all the good things in my life and the people that I cherish.
While looking for images of balloons to post on Nicole's birthday...this image popped up
Happy Birthday dear Debbie…….you are all always in my thoughts and heart. Sending love ♥
ReplyDelete