Wednesday, June 27, 2012

wed 6/27/12

This is my cousins response to yesterdays Blog, I wanted to share it because Nicole's message touched her heart and she did something about it. 
Hi Debbie,
I really am trying to change my life and live my dash without losing sight of Nicole and the beautiful Pisani family. Through every step of your pain you placed others before you. I remember the stories from the hospital where you prayed for the families of those you met. Amazing - maybe not for you but for those watching you.
                                                                                                                  
diaperbanknetwork.org
So, yesterday I picked up a magazine and there was a section regarding kind acts - one of the kind acts was
 joining a "diaper bank", as so many poor women can't afford diapers and food for their babies (and yes we are talking about America) my heart was heavy. So I went online and gave money to help these women. Now, while I was filling out the form I was able to dedicate it to someone and I selected Nicole as she was the Ultimate in motherhood.
Thank you for sharing, reminding and living  
"for the love of Nicole"
It really keeps me honest                                                                           
I love you 
M                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment