My Angel My Love
Over the last few months it has been very difficult for me to write
The reality of never seeing those beautiful eyes, kissing her face or giving her advice, has been a total reality check that has settled into my soul
I'm not saying it wasn't before, but I think the loss of Nicole was so devastating that we were mostly numb. Losing my daughter has taken a piece of heart and that in itself is unexplainable.
Now as we approach life without her everything has to change for us.
All our hopes and dreams of her precious life have come to an end and there are many days it is hard to look forward. The world continues to live, as our family continues our struggle. It is only by God's Grace Love and Mercy that we go on without Nicole.
I feel at this time I will only be writing if the Holy Spirit prompts me.
i will devote more time to prayer and my family.
As we approach the season of Lent I need to deepen my soul for God's comfort. To continue to do his work and place my trust in his will.
This is the perfect time for us as Christians to deepen our faith, to learn about our faith and to make some sacrifices as God sacrificed his son Jesus for us.
The power of prayer will console, and feed your soul.
Let God in and watch your life transform.
"you cannot prevent the Bird of Sorrow from flying over your head, but you can keep him from nesting in your hair "
"you cannot prevent the Bird of Sorrow from flying over your head, but you can keep him from nesting in your hair "
We will all have sorrow, but with God as our anchor, we can accept life's trials
No comments:
Post a Comment