Reflecting on where we are heading...everyday is difficult, everyday is a longing for the child you raised, the child you protected, the child you miss.These are real feelings you cannot ignore, daily they pop into your head and heart. I have been grieving publicly not only to help myself but to help others through a process none of us can escape. At some point in our lives we will all be there again and again. The only truth I know and can offer to console the broken heart is that of FAITH The faith in my God that I have trusted my entire life. The love and compassion of my family and friends who hold me up. They are God's gift's to me as well. At times you feel so alone, believing no one can feel as bad as you. But I know all of us have a pain so deep we are not sure how to handle it. In my experience, I say don't ignore it...talk to God about it, pray on it every day and leave it in his hands.Some days will be harder than others, but as bad as I feel, those are the times are when I pray harder. Lifting our hearts to a higher level brings a peace nothing else can.
All things are possible with God.

No comments:
Post a Comment