Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day


  
                              The truest Love on Valentine's day
 
I Found this in my saved mail from Nicole, it broke my heart and made me cry..but Lou said "True love on valentines day. Be comforted by knowing you always did everything for her like no other mother could have." 
 
 
Thank you mom for all you do and all you've done. You are the best mommy I could ever ask for! I know that you only have good intentions. I am sorry that I get frustrated sometimes. It is just because I want you to trust me and know that you did an amazing job taking care of me and I learned everything I know from you. I appreciate you letting go a little and I know that it isn't easy for you. But understand that you gave me all the tools to succeed and I am now capable to take care of myself. And of course, I will always need you too. I love you Mommala, soooo much.

I will find comfort in the gift of her life entrusted to me by God 
     there is no love like that of a mother and child.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment