Your daughter was/is so beautiful. I came across her picture and was immediately drawn in by her warm, loving brown eyes. They remind me of my own daughter's big brown eyes. I just had to comment here because I have been taking everyone in my life for granted lately. I have been negative and ungrateful and recently have lost sight of what really matters. Reading of your terrible sorrow and the strength and grace you display has really shaken me awake. I want you to know that your precious Nicole has made a difference in a stranger's life. Tonight I held my little girl closer and set aside all else and told her how much I love her. The happiness shining in her eyes once again reminded me of your sweet daughter. I silently thanked Nicole for being such a courageous and loving reminder of what is most important in life. God bless you.--Danielle Eastmond
Dear Danielle, Thank you for your comment and for taking the time to write from your heart. Taking others for granted...thinking we have all the time in the world...is something we are all guilty of. Sometimes it takes a tragedy to shake us to what is really important, or an angel, as I believe that was God's calling for Nicole. "To change lives of strangers" your precious child is God's gift to you, embrace being a mother, it will be your greatest reward in this life. Just think of the beautiful soul you can leave here to teach what you've been taught. Love unconditionally,live as though today is your last, forgive others who have wronged you and above all thank God for your blessings every moment. May God Bless your family and may Nicole be the angel to watch over you. Debbie
Your daughter was/is so beautiful. I came across her picture and was immediately drawn in by her warm, loving brown eyes. They remind me of my own daughter's big brown eyes. I just had to comment here because I have been taking everyone in my life for granted lately. I have been negative and ungrateful and recently have lost sight of what really matters. Reading of your terrible sorrow and the strength and grace you display has really shaken me awake. I want you to know that your precious Nicole has made a difference in a stranger's life. Tonight I held my little girl closer and set aside all else and told her how much I love her. The happiness shining in her eyes once again reminded me of your sweet daughter. I silently thanked Nicole for being such a courageous and loving reminder of what is most important in life. God bless you.--Danielle Eastmond
ReplyDeleteDear Danielle,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment and for taking the time to write from your heart. Taking others for granted...thinking we have all the time in the world...is something we are all guilty of. Sometimes it takes a tragedy to shake us to what is really important, or an angel, as I believe that was God's calling for Nicole. "To change lives of strangers" your precious child is God's gift to you, embrace being a mother, it will be your greatest reward in this life. Just think of the beautiful soul you can leave here to teach what you've been taught. Love unconditionally,live as though today is your last, forgive others who have wronged you and above all thank God for your blessings every moment.
May God Bless your family and may Nicole be the angel to watch over you.
Debbie