Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10/02/2012

One Year Ago
Our house was filled with family and friends...
we said our last good-bye to Nicole and Robert Louis.
This morning as I remember this day, we buried the love of our lives, 
our first child, our baby always, and a precious grandson we never got to meet.
Our hearts once again trying to heal, 
we have already gone through every first without her. 

Except today, today as the skies opened up with rain, the tears fell all day.
This day was not the first but the last, the finality of never seeing her face on earth.

I will set my site on heaven...I will do whatever God asks of me.
The goal to be reunited once again, this is God's promise to us.
                          “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”
It will be worth all the tears that fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment