We have been without Nicole now for 3 months, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day...each one heartbreaking. She loved the holidays and for all of us it was unbearable to be without her. It's difficult to write with a broken heart, I will pray harder for peace, but nothing will make me stop missing her beautiful smile.
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
The days that follow christmas
Who knew how difficult it would be? Surely not I, to live without one of the loves of your life seems next to impossible. Love and prayer is holding us up.
We have been without Nicole now for 3 months, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day...each one heartbreaking. She loved the holidays and for all of us it was unbearable to be without her. It's difficult to write with a broken heart, I will pray harder for peace, but nothing will make me stop missing her beautiful smile.
We have been without Nicole now for 3 months, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day...each one heartbreaking. She loved the holidays and for all of us it was unbearable to be without her. It's difficult to write with a broken heart, I will pray harder for peace, but nothing will make me stop missing her beautiful smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment