Thursday, December 1, 2011

thursday night

Today I went to work for almost the whole day....Thank you God for my work. I used to love my job. I love my patients and I love what I do, I've been at it for 15 years.
Nicole at our office working with me, 
actually having lunch
So today I went out to work on a mission to stay focused and be productive...I think I was, I actually had a good day. Came in after 6pm cooked dinner and I feel like I'm looking forward to work tomorrow. I'm telling you all this because there are always lessons in this crazy life. The lesson is try not to dwell so much on the pain and loss. We need to try and move forward if we can, because sitting home was consuming me...I was so sad I couldn't leave the house...work is a good distraction. My mind has to be busy, or I cry all day. So I advise anyone ever in this position, try as hard as you can to get out and find work or a purpose. My purpose has shifted and I feel out of sorts, I'm not sure of my direction, but I'm trusting God to lead me. So I will end today feeling better than yesterday and place my HOPE in tomorrow. God's blessings to all of you, please pray I sleep....

1 comment:

  1. Debbie,
    So glad you had a good day yesterday. I am praying for your today to be just as good. I know God is with you and will guide you.
    ((hugs))Susan

    ReplyDelete