Saturday, December 31, 2011

goodbye 2011

2011 was one of the hardest years of my life
I lost my daughter, my grandson, my dog and my grand puppy
to much for one heart to endure...but I have to put it behind me now.
For no other reason but we have no choice...we must move forward to 2012.
So I will again ask for prayers that we can focus on the joy's of 2011...the many gifts and blessings and pray for peace and good health for all those we love in the new year.
 2012...bring it on







My Loves, ringing in 2011
what a difference a year can make.....she was so happy
Thank you God for her life, for the wonderful times we shared, and the blessing to have memories that make us smile





1 comment:

  1. Still here…..always reading!!! I know the holidays were difficult Debbie….and I have no words that will bring comfort, but just know I'm here. Always remembering, praying and sending love your way. God bless you all ♥

    ReplyDelete