Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday

Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.   Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.   Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.   Painful moments, TRUST GOD.   Every moment, THANK GOD.. 
Yes, I had one good day, followed by two difficult days and nights. And why I'm posting the above message. My heart will be broken forever, the wound of a mother's heart does not heal. God allows a new piece of heart to grow so you can continue to love through the pain.
We need to remain focused on God's love to endure all things when we are most vulnerable. If we don't, pain can turn to anger and questions, we never want to go there.
So I continue to place my broken human heart in the hands of my consoler...Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. God is down in front. He is in the tomorrows. It is tomorrow that fills us with dread. God is there already. All the tomorrows of our life have to pass through Him before they can get to us.

    ReplyDelete