Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday Night

I have been unable to write for the last few days, my emotions have gotten the better of me ...for many reasons.
The season of Christmas was always a special time in our house, many preparations for traditions we have created over the years with the girls. It has been heartbreaking to do anything without Nicole and Tina's input. We are trying the best we can.
Lou and Nicole on Christmas Eve Morning

                                                                                                    Floured faces baking
Baking Gingerbread
Cookies

 Sunday we went to our friends house for dinner, it started out with tears. We were in an environment that was always comfortable, to feeling somewhat awkward.But after a while we did enjoy ourselves surrounded by people who love us, our friends, Msgr. Priests,and Sisters from our Parish.In the end it turned out to be a very nice evening. I want to be happy.God has given us so much, some day's I can do it, but most days its overwhelming sadness
 My Beautiful TINA
 Bella is what I love to call her
 Thank you God for Tina...my saving grace. She is and has always been the shining light in this family. For her I will try extra hard, for her I will give more than usual.She is what I'm living for. Please continue to pray for our family...help us get through Christmas and New Years. God Bless You.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe this Christmas is a time for just remembering, crying and praying!! It's ok if that is all you can do. Next year will be a little easier…..time, love and prayer will heal the pain, not erase it, but give it a more comfortable place in your heart. Maybe this year, just celebrate Nicole's life past and present in God's hands!! She will always be there with all of you…..always and forever. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete