This is the song I heard last night. I googled the words because I didn't know them.
When I read them it made me think of Nicole joining Robert Louis in heaven.
This song is from Celine Dion....she lost a niece to Cystic Fibrosis her song FLY is for her niece, but this one I think was for Nicole : )
A new day has...come
I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come {the miracle of getting pregnant}
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear
Through the darkness and good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I had it all {LOVE}
But I was waiting for you {waiting for her angel}
Hush, love
I see a light in the sky {God's Grace}
Oh, it's almost blinding me
I can't believe
I've been touched by an angel with love {Robert Louis}
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun
A new day has...come
Where it was dark now there's light {God's Love and Mercy}
Where there was pain now there's joy {her child}
Where there was weakness, I found my strength {FAITH}
All in the eyes of a boy {Baby Robert Louis}
Hush, love
I see a light in the sky
Oh, it's almost blinding me
I can't believe
I've been touched by an angel with love
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun
A new day has...come
A new day has...come
For a miracle to come {the miracle of getting pregnant}
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear
Through the darkness and good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I had it all {LOVE}
But I was waiting for you {waiting for her angel}
Hush, love
I see a light in the sky {God's Grace}
Oh, it's almost blinding me
I can't believe
I've been touched by an angel with love {Robert Louis}
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun
A new day has...come
Where it was dark now there's light {God's Love and Mercy}
Where there was pain now there's joy {her child}
Where there was weakness, I found my strength {FAITH}
All in the eyes of a boy {Baby Robert Louis}
Hush, love
I see a light in the sky
Oh, it's almost blinding me
I can't believe
I've been touched by an angel with love
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun
A new day has...come
A new day has...come

No comments:
Post a Comment