We went to the cemetery Sunday and found this beautiful cross placed at Nicole's grave. We have no idea who left it. It is so special....it looks beautiful...we just want to say thank you.This was obviously made with love for our daughter, and although we don't know by who we hope you will tell us so we can thank you and tell you how much it means to see such love for our angel. God Bless You!
And if we never find out... She knows and God knows and that's all that really matters....isn't it

Just letting you know that I'm still here and reading all your blogs. Sending so much love and prayer your way. The cross someone left is so beautiful. I think of Nicole every day….honestly, I do!! Your journey with her through her final days in this world into her present home with God and baby Frame, has touched me so deeply in ways I could never explain. I am grateful to have shared that through your emails. Always here if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteLove always, Georgie