We now have two more saints in heaven to intercede for us I'm sure. We had many mixed emotions today knowing that her number 111 would show it self as a reminder of Nicole and as predicted it did.
Many phone calls from family and friends to say "Nicole is all around us". We knew that she would show us, one thing about Nicole...she always get's what she wants.
We went to mass tonight and it was very comforting, tomorrow we will go again for the all souls mass, a special mass for deceased children. That may be very emotional, but we will go anyway.
I have tried to move forward with some things in my life...some days it is as if she is busy and will call me later...and some days I can't wait for my phone to ring. I feel so lost without her needing me. I feel so empty without the laughing and talking that went on all day. It is like the earth is off its axis, we are not sure how to do anything, and nothing is, or every will be the same.The only thing we are sure of is our faith is keeping us strong, we are relying on the prayers we are receiving to help us.Thank you for that continued prayer chain.
Small miracles are already being seen each day and we must remain faithful and prayerful. God hears our prayers. Continue on this faith journey and know we are here with you every step of the way. Pray God tonight we get some sleep...with love always Deb
No comments:
Post a Comment