Dearest Debbie and family, I just wanted you to know that because I have not commented recently, that I do read every single blog entry you make. Most of the time I just don't know what to say that would suffice. I've posted my thoughts a few times, but eventually they become repetitive…..feelings you already know are there….prayers, love, sadness…etc. I want to do more…but I know you are already surrounded by so many who love and comfort you. Please just know that I'm here, praying every day. I can only imagine your pain….as a mother who would feel exactly the same grief. I hope you keep writing, because it comforts us who love you to know that you are keeping Nicole's spirit alive!! If you need anything…..just ask. You are all in my prayers always.
Dearest Debbie and family,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted you to know that because I have not commented recently, that I do read every single blog entry you make. Most of the time I just don't know what to say that would suffice. I've posted my thoughts a few times, but eventually they become repetitive…..feelings you already know are there….prayers, love, sadness…etc. I want to do more…but I know you are already surrounded by so many who love and comfort you. Please just know that I'm here, praying every day. I can only imagine your pain….as a mother who would feel exactly the same grief. I hope you keep writing, because it comforts us who love you to know that you are keeping Nicole's spirit alive!! If you need anything…..just ask. You are all in my prayers always.
With love, Georgie
Beautiful Angels :)
ReplyDelete