Napping in our house is always welcome : ) Rob Nicole Tonka & Brooklyn
The last few days have been busy with Brooklyn...she had the MRI done and they found a mass at the base of her neck. This is why she is so wobbly and cant get up and down the stairs. We are waiting for the Dr.s to consult before we make any decisions on what to do. It is another heartache that we don't need right now. But after much talking we all agree this was Nicole's dog, her companion and we will try and save her at all cost. Maybe that sounds crazy to some people, but as you can see in the pictures, we really love our dogs like they are a part of the family. Nicole and Brooklyn were together all day, they were nap buddies : ) she protected Nicole while Rob worked, she kept her company when she was alone, she is the biggest mush ever and we can't loose her right now. Rob said to me "Ma how much more can we take?" well, as much as God will allow, we both agreed we feel chosen by him to be the example of our strong faith and trust in his plan. Maybe Nicole wants her dog and is calling her to herself...if that's so then we will have to be accepting, even though it will hurt. What ever happens in this life, we must be accepting, we can't allow anger to get in the way of our love for each other. Over the last few days I have learned more than I thought I ever could because Nicole was so near to me. Even from heaven she is teaching me...I love and miss her so much I wonder if my heart will ever stop hurting. I do talk to her everyday to keep her with me, I asked her how to handle things and in her quiet way she leads me to the voice of God. The answers are always clear and I feel good about that. It brings comfort to know that a spirit not of this earth {our Angel} can be so connected to us that God permits her presence for the comfort of our souls. Thank you Nicole


No comments:
Post a Comment