

One day away from thanksgiving,and I can't help but go back to last year. For the 28 years we have been married I have done all the holidays...happily...I love to have them and the girls always got excited for the decorations and the traditions we created. Last year Nicole asked if she could do Thanksgiving since she was now in New York. Wow...taking my traditions and making them your own?! Sure, I was glad to have her do it and she made everything perfect down to the smallest detail as you can see in the pictures at her house. She was excited and proud that she pulled it off, she poured her love into it and we could all feel it. As Lou and I looked around at all she did, we could not help but feel proud of her efforts and that she held onto all the traditions we taught her. She lived these experiences as a little girl and now as a young woman and wife she was caring on the traditions for us.This year will be heartbreaking without her, but I will try and continue to hold her close to my heart, for as a mother knows, they are never far no matter where they are. Thank you my ANGEL for all the gifts ~everyday I count my blessings~
No comments:
Post a Comment