Monday, October 17, 2011

10 reasons I'm sad/ 10 reasons I'm not mad at God

 10 REASONS I'M SAD
1] I will never kiss Nicole's face again
2] I can't hold her
3]I will miss her incredible smile
4] I can't hear her laugh
5] our lunches together have ended
6] our plans came to a stop
7] she can't call me 6x's a day
8] she will miss all our Holidays her favorite Christmas Eve
9] I can't hold Robert Louis
10] the name of Nonna will have to wait
10 REASONS I'M NOT MAD AT GOD:
1] HE brought me to Louis
2] HE blessed me with Nicole
3]HE blessed me with Tina
4] HE gave me FAITH HOPE and an ABUNDANCE of LOVE
5] HE brings my heart peace
6] HE is the center of my Life
7] HE chose Nicole to send his message
8] HE is holding my angel and grandson
9] HE stopped the suffering
10] HE loves me
No need to reply to this post, it was a necessary thing for me to do. After speaking to a dear friend and Deacon. I was told the writing is helpful in the healing process. I hope some of you may also benefit. As I have never traveled these waters before, I'm trying to heal a broken heart. When you love this intensely, when your husband and your children are your air, it is difficult to not feel intense pain at the changes our life now has to take. The world moves forward and we want it to stop...the world says time will heal...we no that can never be...the world says you will be ok....we know we will hurt forever....only God knows our pain and only God can comfort it. She is at peace united to his Sacred Heart and I will find comfort there. After all why would any of us want to be here, with pain and suffering when we could be in the Glory of Almighty God?
 I love you with every ounce of my soul, as I have from the first day I saw your beautiful face. 
                                              Hold on Nicole....Mommy will be with you one day.
My Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment