Monday, October 10, 2011

September 16, 2011


Friday Night Update,
Well the Pisani's did not have a pizza night tonight, we had a quiet day of prayer and reflection. We were hopeful they would try and lift the sedation today and try to remove the vent, no go. It was sad to watch her again trying to breath, its a heartache I don't want anyone to experience. I hate being the mother during times like this....my heart hurts so much, but it's nothing compared to what she is enduring. She is trying so hard to keep this fight going...thanks to the prayers that are lifting her up. For that we can not thank you enough,today we received another 40 cards, ....all the continued prayers are what is holding us up. Everyday Tina and Robert take turns reading the cards aloud so we can all get inspired and stay focused. At times its overwhelming but if you think for one moment that your "little prayer" is not heard, think again. If we did not have all of you helping us through this I don't know how we would handle it. But please please don't stop she has such a long way to go. Lets rest tonight with the image of Nicole resting in the arms of God, loved and protected. Perhaps that will comfort us, and tomorrow we will approach a new day with more hope than before.
With all our love, Deb, Lou, Tina, Robert Nicole & baby Frame


to send a e-card:


http://westchestermedicalcenter.com/body.cfm?id=111  

 to donate to Kristens run 

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/kristenfertucci/2011
 
 
 
Some responses to my e-mails :
Hi Deb,just wanted you and your family know we are thinking and 
praying for all of you.I can not imagine what you must be going through 
right now.As a mother of 2 boys ,you love your children so much .Know 
that we love you and if there is anything you may need,we are right 
here.Give Nicole all of our love.I know she and her baby are true 
fighters and will get through this.Love you
 
I love you so much and I'm thinking and praying all day long and all night long.

Un grande abbraccio da parte nostra a Nicole, Vi pensiamo tanto tanto
e continuiamo a sperare con Voi.
 
It kills me that I can’t be up there with you and the family.  Nicole’s the strongest person I know though so I know she’s going to pull through this.  If there’s anything we can do from down here please let us know.  Otherwise we will see you at some point when we’re up there next week.
Love all you guys you and thinking about Niki and baby Frame every day…



No comments:

Post a Comment