Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday

My Dear Cousin wrote this to me and I just had to share it...
My Dearest Debbie,
What you and your family have taught us in just a short 27 years is beyond anything one can learn in school, in church or in our own mundane lives. I hope what I am feeling comes out on this page - that will be a blessing from God. I know I must try as I speak to you so often in my heart.
1. LOVE as if there is no tomorrow - you learned this through necessity as you were not promised tomorrow. Each day your family condensed the love of a lifetime into 24 hours, this concentration of love allowed you to love at a depth unknown to most and yet envied by all. It is also the depth of the love that allows for the depth of the pain. Your family was able to take nothing for granted and allowed each day to bring all the joy, peace and happiness it had to offer, especially during the suffering.
2. LOVE others as you would want them to love you - when Tina told me she would write down the names of the patients entering the hospital and how you would all pray - it amazed me. And then during Nicole and Robert Louis' service, we collectively prayed for all of them. Through the pain you and your family experienced you never forgot about the "least of your brothers". The prayer chain Nicole helped you to create allowed so many of us to do the same - stop thinking about yourself as there are many more out there that need your prayers - this is the Word of God in everyday life
3.FAITH- your deep belief in God, in Jesus, in the Church reminds all of us that it does not matter if you can't see, it is Faith that carries you through. It is our Faith in one day being united, our Faith that God's plan is unfolding and we must live up to our part. Your Faith renews the faith we all have.
Take all the time you need to heal, there is no master schedule, God understands your pain and through your faith and love you will come out of this. I pray constantly for the Healing Power of God to Bless the Pisani / Frame family. I pray to Jesus to carry each and everyone of you and I pray to the Blessed Mother as she understands more than anyone your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment