Monday, October 10, 2011

September 18, 2011

Dearest Family and Friends
GOD IS LISTENING TO US!!!!! Nicole has opened her eyes and is responding! She is trying to breath on her own. She is not getting tubes out yet, we are almost there...not sure if they will try tomorrow. We are holding on to our faith and remaining hopefully. And we needed to share this good news with all of you, and continue to thank you for the prayers and keep them coming. She is not out of the woods yet, so we must stay focused on our request.
God is so good to the faithful...let us all remain faithful...BELIEVE she is a MIRACLE continue to pray and rekindle your own faith.
Doing so shows our gratitude for the gift of Nicole. Part of this miracle is we are all praying like never before...God loves us and is showing it through Nicole.
God Bless All Of You!! Lou Deb Tina Robert Nicole & Baby Frame

niki.jpgPlease Angel come back to us.
To send a card WWW.westchestermedicalcenter.com ; send a greeting



some of my e-mail responses:

We were so happy to hear that Nicole is making progress. Just know that we are praying for her and all of you and thinking of you constantly. Hope the next step goes well.

Nicole's name was announced at all the masses today at all the churches I called, but to hear it at our mass today was overwhelming...Yet I looked around at all those faithful people and silently thanked them all.  Praise God
Deb, thanks be to God !!!  I am so nervous, I can't take it.  I spent all night looking
at her pictures.  When she gets home, I am coming over, as soon as she feels up to it.
I have my parishioners praying for you and I am away on vacation and I 
have people on LBI praying for all of you... 
I am happy to read this good news and I thank you for this example of Christian behavior that you are giving to us all. We will continue to pray but I'm sure your faith will save the life of Nicole and her baby.With immense love

Dear Catechists,
I'm forwarding this message from Debbie.  I trust you are holding the family and especially Nicole and her unborn baby in your daily prayer.  If you get a chance, please send an e-card to Nicole Frame.  The family reads these to Nicole each day - even when she was in an induced coma. 
May God continue to be gracious and merciful
  
I am so happy to hear that she is responding to prayer.  God is good.  We will continue to keep each and everyone of you in
our prayers and please know that I have added Nicole to the prayer list with Altar Rosary.  I didn't think you would mind.  The more we have praying the better.  Sending all of you continued Love, Prayer, Hugs and Kisses. 


this is so heartwarming, you have to know this.
Mary is praying for Nicole and baby frame. and when i gave her today's update, she was very interested to know the time-frame of Nicole's improvement and then she said because she asked her entire ccd class and the instructor who is Father Fernan, to pray for Nicole and baby frame today, i have the chills and tears in my eyes, i wish Debbie could know that. the love of a child and the sincere willingness to help is just beautiful. God hearing all those little innocent voices - praying...



 


No comments:

Post a Comment