Dear loved ones,
This morning Nicole's numbers look better, she is still sedated and on the ventilator,kidneys are sleeping....but
she is looking better and showing some signs of her own support. Right now she has a fever, baby is moving,
baby loving being less sedated but she does not.
Keep Praying!!!!!STORM HEAVEN for the miracle
the link below can be used to send Nicole a message,they will print it on a card that we can show her when she
wakes up.
All Our Love and Thanks,
Deb,Lou,Tina,Robert,Nicole and baby Frame some of the responses to my e-mails: Debbie, so glad to hear that yesterday was a better day for Nicole and the baby. Thank you God! Today I will pray that it is even better than yesterday. ((hugs))
God walks with us.
He scoops us up in His arms
or simply sits with us in silent strength
until we cannot avoid the awesome recognition that yes,
even now, He is here.Oh Debbie...............we are on our knees EVERYDAY for BOTH of your babies. Your family is so very loved. The outpouring of prayer and heartfelt emotion is amazing!
God Bless you all,
We never stop lifting Nicole and baby Frame up. You and your family are also in our prayers. Keep throwing yourself with trust into God's loving embrace.
Dear Deb and Louis, You have no idea how we look forward to all the updates. We are on the computer all day long looking for news; which is very unusual for us. We continue to pray constantly and have placed Nicole and baby Frame in the hands of Jesus and our dear Mother Mary.
Prayers bring miracles. We will continue to pray for Niki and Frame. It sounds like this little guy is as strong and determined as his mommy. Keep us posted.
Deb, please give her all my love from my head to my toes. I have been crying inside and out.
Mostly,praying and I have everyone praying.
I just wanted you to know that I am with you and I love you.
Thank you so much for keeping all of us updated on Nicole's condition. Please know that we continue to pray for her and the whole family. I have always had the utmost respect for you Debbie and what a wonderful wife and mother you are..... God Bless
Hi Debbie,
Our prayers continue to be with you and your loved ones...Feel my love and prayers..I dedicated my rosary in adoration on Nicole and baby..I know Jesus is listening...
This was sent by Tom's Aunt Sister Anita.She is adding Nicole to her orders prayer list_worldwide
I Love You
Debbie
We wanted to let you know that Nicole and your family and baby frame is in our prayers and thoughts everyday! In addition I thought you would like to know of the many churches and friends we have reached out to and are praying for your family as well.
all our love right back to you....with huge hugs and lots of kisses.And from 3 minutes on the phone with your son-in-law just now, I know how special he is! I also know that everything will be ok as long as you just keeping taking care of one another.Baby steps, Deb. As long as they improve. We continue to pray every day and send our love to you and the family. You have been on my mind day and night. I wish I could just hug you once but I am respecting your wishes to be with family at this time. I certainly understand. Just know how much I care and how much I love you. Nicole is part of my heart. Tina also.
My heart aches for all the suffering you all are enduring. I have tremendous faith in the power of prayer. Hopefully the sun will come down from the heavens soon, cause God knows you weathered the storm!
Glad to hear that Nicole is stable as well as her son. Our prayers are always with Nicole and the family. We know your faith in Jesus will see you all through this difficult time. We would like to send a card but we need her last name etc. Write back when you can or maybe just send a mass email with the info as many of us may need it to complete the card.Our love always,
I’m taking part in the 2011 ING NYC Marathon to raise money for
The Boomer Esiason Foundation - please visit my FirstGiving page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/kristenfertucci/2011ingnycmarathon?fge=ask The Boomer Esiason Foundation calls our attention to Cystic Fibrosis, a truly debilitating disease. I have committed to this charity to help a dear friend with her battle.
Hi Debbie,
I am honored to run to raise awareness for CF and to support Nicole and your family through such a tough time. I just finished setting up the fundraising page. I included your email. Please let me know if you do not receive it. It would be fantastic if Tina could attach it to her FB Wall as I do not have a Facebook account. My prayers continue for Nicole and all of you. God is good...as my 100 year old Nana says, "never lose your faith."
No comments:
Post a Comment