Monday, October 10, 2011

September 15, 2011 PM


Loved Ones,
Today we spent most of our time in the waiting room. They hooked her up to the regular dialysis not the 24 hour machine, which meant her body could tolerate it... that was good. But I must say although today was quiet...we had more put into the mix, she has a bacterial stomach bug...from all the antibiotics...so they gave her another one grrrrrrrrrr. OMG...what else? If I was reading this myself I would not believe there could be any more, but everyday there is something else. But as always she continues to fight.
The best part of today is we finally got  Robert after one week, to leave the hospital. He came home, ate a real meal and relaxed for a little while with his dog Brooklyn. Please don't forget him in your prayers...trying to be strong for your loved one is exhausting, trust me I know first hand. We will tonight pray for a quiet night until we start all over again tomorrow. This makes one week already...for most of us it feels like weeks. Completely lost tract of day and time. But we continue to need you to hold us up...never stop until she is safe. And like all of you who want her to recover, you should see the teams of Doctors and nurses, they are all in love with Nicole. They don't know what to do for her and do anything they can to make her comfortable. They too are hurting for Nicole. As her mother i have never seen anything like it.
God Bless All Of You!!! She received 60 cards today!!! Thank you all so much. KEEP THE PRAYERS COMING UNTIL SHE IS SAFE

Deb, Lou ,Tina Robert, Nicole and Baby Frame

Some responses to my e-mail:
Today is the memorial of Our Lady of Sorrows… of the Mother who stood beside the cross on which her child was being crucified… She will be especially close to you today as you continue at Nicole’s side.
 
Give her a kiss from me when you see her this morning.
 

As always my prayers are with you ans as always I have passed on the plea for prayer!
 
My aunt called yesterday and said that a lot of people are responding to the email about Nicole, even to Africa where my aunt helps out a parish priest there.  He told my aunt that the community is praying for Nicole.

Debbie,
I can only imagine what you are all going through. 
I hope and pray that Nicole will turn the corner and start to heal soon.
I will pray for you all and will tell others that you need help with their prayers as well.
You are such a special family and have always remained in our thoughts and hearts.
We will support anything you need us to.
Love to you all

You know people with CF are fighters...Nicole is fighting for her life and baby frame. She knows what she has to do and she is doing it slowly. Her body is exhausted from the bleed,the complications and pregnancy. She has a lot going on(which I don't have to tell you) with everyone's prayers and her faith Nicole will be strong once again.
Deb,Nicole is so lucky to have the love and support from her family. Your a wonderful mom, I love you so much, I wish I can do or say something to make you feel better.
 
Thank you for keeping us updated.  We continue to pray for Nicole and baby.  It is not too much for you to ask this of your friends, I just wish there was more we could do for both of you.  Keep praying and talking to God - He IS listening!
 
My dear friend,   We will continue to pray for Nicole as she continues to fight for her life and her baby!  I am not surprised as she has always been God's special child!!  Thank you for keeping in contact with us.  It has become my "lifeline" to us every day.  Also thank you for the prayer.  I will continue to say it over and over until I can see that beautiful face

Hi Deb, thinking of you and am praying for all of you that you keep up all your strength and hope. Thanks for including the prayer for Nicole and the baby. I will try to say it as much as I can. Even though I don't know Nicole I sent a message for her, I hope that is ok. Wish there was more that I could do! My thoughts and prayers are with you

Dearest Nicole... writing you on September 15... awaiting the day, when YOU will respond to my friend request... and you will make me one of the happiest people on the planet! I was at your bedside today... praying over you... by your mom and dad's side as I have been for the past week... I know one day soon we will be able to talk about all this... and SMILE!  :-)  Love you so much.... Padre

Deb, all of you are in our prayers. I so admire the strength all of you and especially Niki show 24/7. 
God Bless.




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment