Tonight included in your prayers for Lungs, kidneys,and a total healing we must give THANKS to Almighty God that she opened her eyes!!! Believe he hears and answers us! She has to be taken off of the sedation to allow her own lungs and body to respond without sedation. Her nurses are lifting the sedation very slowly tonight...for the safety of her and the baby. Any agitation would create high blood pressure and another possible bleed. So this is a slow process. Could be a few days, hoping she will co-operate.
So in your prayers for her healing PLEASE PLEASE Don't forget to THANK GOD for the blessings we have. Most importantly Nicole & her baby, but the love that surrounds her and our family. I don't know if you know it, but these prayers are going around the world...Italy,Africa, India, St Martin, Holland, England,Canada, China and all of the United States and those are the ones we know of. My brother thinks at least 2% of the world is praying for Nicole....no one deserves to more. You, our family and friends are our prayers answered. There is no way we could ever thank you enough for the kindness and concern for our daughter and our family. I'm humbled and thankful beyond words for the grace of your love...in the midst of this darkness...still you show us the light.
God Bless each and everyone of you and may your lives be spared of this pain.
Deb, Lou, Tina, Robert Nicole & baby Frame
Some responses to my e-mails:
Debbie, Lou, Tina and Robert, Sent a greeting to Nicole and felt I needed to let you know you are also in our every day thoughts and prayers. Nicole and baby was offered up at Mass this morning. Our hearts go out to you all.
EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY I PRAY FOR NICOLE AND YOU AND FAMILY
I'M THANKING GOD EVERY MINUTE TO SAVE MY BELOVED NIECE AND HER BABY
I LOVE HER AND YOU SO MUCH
I'M SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR UPDATES
I WILL GO TO MASS TOMORROW AND PRAY AGAIN AS I HAVE EVERYDAY
LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I'M BESIDE MYSELF WITH WORRY
I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT GOD WILL PULL HER THRU
SHE IS AN ANGEL MY HEART IS BREAKING FOR ALL OF US BUT I HAVE FAITH
I will put Nicole on the community prayer list it is amazing how often Gracie's prayers come to mind pray directly to her she will intercede on your behalf Love Sr. Anne
Debbie/Lou,
Please know that no one is letting up on the prayers!!! The Men's group prayed for Nicole this morning, as did everyone at Mass this morning. We are also praying for strength for your entire family. The strength and faith of your family are an inspiration!
Love and prayers
All prayers are not stopping, we have priests, congregations, etc. I had my friend Rosemary
add Nicole and the baby to the mass intentions and to have a special mass said for her and
the baby.
Thank you for posting that picture. I love her so much.
Call if you need me. I am here for you.
Been praying since we spoke. I love you and although not with you at the hospital I am so deeply there in Spirit.
We will be praying for her and the baby and hope the next email has good news. She is never out of our minds,
day and night.We love you all
She has God all around her and I pray that it will allow her to breathe... Nicole is on my prayer list at church she will be prayed for tomorrow. I continue to as well and pray for you all as a FAMILY as it must be so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment