This is the second Friday at the Pisani's without a pizza night, never happened before...but this is a first for all of us,
Today was very difficult again, Nicole is suffering without much medication because she needs to be awake and alert to help in the assistance of the vent. They are not talking about taking out the chest tube, or the vent tube until possibly Monday now.
She needs to get rid of more fluids...kidneys still not working. Dialysis today took out 7lbs of fluid! She is still hooked up and needs more fluid drained before they will even consider taking her off...they are also considering a trakiatomey on Monday if the tubes don't come out this weekend. Tonight her beautiful eyes were empty...no fight ...no concern.. and tomorrow I vow to get that back. I will give her all the strength I get from you and get her back in the fight for her life. We all know she is in a battle and this one we have to win.
Lets focus on the good things we can hold onto. Our Deacon Warren and Elizabeth, our dearest of friends, came and prayed with us. Also Fr Tom and Fr Justin prayed the Rosary with us, and the Padre Pio Novena, on today his feast day. What a comfort we all received. They also went in together and prayed over Nicole. I must say after all her suffering today our priests brought comfort and hope...as they and Msgr Colacicco always do. Thank you God for all these gifts. Sr. Marie today gave me words I took with me all day. Whether you know it or not, these prayers, and devotions keep us strong in our darkest moments. I reflect back and remember and ponder on all your words. How could I not feel God's presence. The bagels you left at in the waiting room...dinner and table set for us. Meals left ion our driveway...Love surrounds us daily.
Hopefully tonight we will sleep a few hours and have a brighter day tomorrow. I hate to keep asking but don't give up on your prayer, thank God for all the blessings each of us has. Hug your children, kiss your spouse, thank God for the gifts bestowed on you. Tonight one of our dear friends told us his small children gave up their blankets, pillows and stuffed animals and slept on sheets to sacrifice for Nicole. Can you imagine the innocence of this devotion and love. Please remember God is good, God is Love God will heal us. Praise Jesus in all things. Miracles happen everyday.
We Love you and remain Thankful beyond words,
Deb, Lou , Tina, Robert, Nicole and Baby Robert Louis
Some responses to my e-mails:
Hi Deb,it must feel like forever all this pain that you and your family have had to endure.Nicole is very strong,but can not imagine how she will feel if she doesn't already feel it in her heart as a mother would,that her baby is now in heaven.We continue to pray for all of you each and every day.If there is anything I can do for you,please let me know,anything Deb.Your heart is breaking so badly,but you are a very strong woman.You will get through this with the amazing love of your family and friends.I feel so bad for what all of you have had to go through in the last 2 weeks.Just know that we love you so much and we'll talk soon
No comments:
Post a Comment