Monday, October 10, 2011

September 20, 2011


Dear Family & Friends,
Yesterday was terrible day for my family,the uncontrollable crying ,faith tested, a complete sense of helplessness. The family could not bear the news that Nicole's Baby Frame was gone...gone to heaven, yes. but still in her belly.
And again in the midst of this darkness, to terrible to describe, we prayed together. Prayer with hope and trust in God's plan, in a few minutes a room out of control was silenced by powerful and calming prayer. It put us in a relaxed state and gave energy to move forward. I had enough strength to go and see her..she looked worse to me than the first time, but she needed to know I was there. I'm not sure if she heard me but I told her everyone was praying,and to remain strong. We do not know how and when we will tell her about her son, but as God has been leading us it will be reveled in time. Last night I was to upset to write this update because we didn't know how they were going to take the baby from her. C-section would be to traumatic and God again answered a prayer....Nicole, a beautiful mother, let her own body deliver the baby to us. Spared of another invasive procedure we slept.
We will have a ceremony and burial at St. Denis this week for my grandson who's name was told yesterday for the first time
Robert Louis Frame. Please send prayers to this angel as well and thank him and God for the sacrifice of his tender life to spare his mother.
Our prayers must continue for Nicole and the family...there is no way any human spirit could sustain this trauma without the help of the prayers that are lifting us up. I have my moments were I'm weak as we all do, but if not for my faith in God's will I would rolled up in a ball unapproachable. A mother's heart must be strong for her child, like Mary's heart at the foot of the cross.
I am there, I have all of you with me, therefore I trust in his will.
Thank you Thank you from my soul for helping us, everything you are doing I will never be able to repay. My Priests and Msgr. Sisters, family and friends. Cooking for us. praying for us. All acts of love and support. We show God is good and merciful.
Remain on your knees in thanksgiving to the God who hears us and is healing Nicole.
With my love, Debbie
Lou,Tina, Robert, Nicole & angel Robert Louis

Responses to some of my e-mails:
While I am constantly praying for Nicole's recovery, I am most heartbroken for her loss and the horrific news she will soon receive. But we will all be here to lift her up and help her heal from this, and she and Robert will be even stronger than ever as a couple. Love you.


With a heavy heart we send our condolences to you. Words cannot express the profound sadness we feel over your lose.
 "God so loved the world that He gave His only Son" to comfort us in our hour of need, to carry us when the road is too hard to bare and to show us the way - when we are lost. I also believe as the Son lives in all of us this is true of Robert Louis. His selfless sacrifice to save his mother is the ultimate gift. This truth will live on long after the pain of your lose is bearable. Time doesn't really heal but it allows us to find the rainbow, the space between breaths to carry on.
 Your strength and devotion as a family filled with love for each other rooted in your strong faith will not only carry you through this time but also help you to heal. It is this profound love that is your miracle - to yourself, to your family and to God. 
Thanks for keeping me abreast. I will continue to pray. we all know that God knows best and that sometimes we never understand. Keep faith and please extend my sympathy to the rest of the family. Love to all.
Hello.  We just got home from CCD and we were in search of you.  We saw Sister Marie and she told us of your family's difficulties.  I just wanted to send you a note to let you know that we are all praying for you and your family.   I would not presume to tell you that I know what you are going through.  Everyone's loss and difficulty is their own to work through but hopefully with prayer, family and friends you will all get through this difficult time.

My precious Debbie,  I CANNOT imagine your pain but I feel it to the bottom of my soul.  I just pray that Nicole comes back to us soon and she and Robert can find solace in each other. 
If you need ANYTHING, please let me know.  I am at a loss as to what else to do for  you.  I am sending my love out all the time to you.  And my prayers are non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment