Monday, October 10, 2011

Introduction

Dear Family and Friends,
Over the course of this last month we have taken a spiritual journey for Nicole and Robert Louis. I have received from my  e-mails over 600 responses of prayer, faith and support. I loved reading all of your inspirational messages and wanted to share some of them with you. I thought starting a blog we could continue to stay connected and also reach out to others that may need our love and support. Nicole's gift to the world must be shared, her life and her love were not meant for us alone...God sent us that message and I will continue to follow his plan. When I asked if I should continue to write, many responded yes and so I thought this might be the better venue so more could share in our experience.It is with great love and our faith that I will take this journey with you. 
The comments you see that are posted by me, are from some of the e-mails I received. I posted them because I thought you should see the lives that have been changed from this angel.

2 comments:

  1. dear debbie,

    looking forward to ssharing time with you here. i wish it was under different circumstances though.

    xo
    mare (terry's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, the words that you and Tina so graciously share with us are helping to cope with the loss of Nicole and baby Robert Louis.
    My heart is broken, as well as many others who loved and adored her and I'm sure we are all thinking that we don't know what to do with the pain.
    Nicole's presence on this earth has changed and touched so many lives and her legacy will live on.
    Forever in my heart.
    I will be reading your blog every day.
    All my love,
    Tre

    ReplyDelete