This is all new to me, I was advised by Tina this would be a better way to communicate...and so I listened to my daughter ..and we begin. Today Lou and Tina were off. We kind of bobbled around all day. Lou had to close the pool, something he really had no desire to do...but even though you want to do nothing...you have certain obligations you have to do. I did nothing. I felt paralyzed today...I think because I know Lou and Tina are attempting to return to work tomorrow and I will be alone. I know I need to be, since we have had so many around us, it served as both a distraction and support. Now I need to see where my heart is.Broken is an understatement..crying comes at anytime, depression can knock at your door.But I am totally relining on my faith to get me through this.I prayed today for strength for tomorrow, I will go to the chapel in the morning and get more healing there. You cannot predict how much time a broken heart needs to heal...and I suspect we will never heal completely, not at a loss of love this great.I look forward to our journey of faith together, I hope you remain close to me and we can help each other as God has planned. For right now I pray for some sleep tonight
God's Blessing to All
Deb,
ReplyDeleteI will be right here, close to you. Thank you for finding this way to continue sharing the journey with us. You are all surrounded by love. Cin xo
Debbie,
ReplyDeleteMy heart truly breaks for you so much. Sometimes it's really hard to read your posts because I can't help but cry for you. For anyone that doesn't know you I want to say that you are even more amazing in person. I've never met and had so much respect for another person in my life. Your faith is so very real and the fact that you were able to share it with so many others during such a difficult time to me is a true miracle. I just can never thank you enough for all you have done. I will always be here by your side as you have always been for me. You, Nicole and your family are forever in my heart. Love you, Susan
I never met Nicole...But from following all the updates on her I feel as if she was apart of everyone's heart. It gives me renewed faith in people to see how much love there is between you and your family.God bless you and heal your heart.
ReplyDeleteLove Amanda in Long Island.
dear debbie,
ReplyDeleteto feel alone can bring on other feelings. i agree, but you are correct you are not alone. the Holy Spirit has us all joined to you and your family. i hope you managed to get through the day. it will be difficult. i am so sorry.
still praying,
xo
mare