Dearest family and friends,
Yesterday after many consults with Nicole's team of doctors, they are still very encouraged by her remaining "stable" in critical condition, not declining...I'll take it. She was taken off the dialysis machine to see if her kidneys can hold there own...still no pee
could take weeks we were told. But they will continue to put her on it daily. She spiked a fever and so my fear is the kidneys have a lot to do with that. Lungs are breathing 60% on there own and at times she breaths over the ventilator, so surprise there, she is fighting for her life and the life of her baby.
We continue to be united in pray and ask for the grace of a miricale, I don't know anyone who deserves her prayers answered more than Nicole. We came home last night earlier than usual to get some sleep because the next few days are going to be critical. They want to try and lift the sedation to see if we can remove the ventilator...the problem is and why prayers must continue in a force, is she fights the vent when sedation is pulled back. She becomes agitated and if coughing becomes forceful the chance of a bleed becomes greater.
I know we are asking so much of all of you , and although I'm exhausted, and heart broken....I'm still finding a window of time each day to reach out to all the people I know I can count on to help us in this battle.
We are at the foot of the cross with Nicole in agony. There is no other way to describe it.
For all my friends who are mothers you can only imagine the pain...please tell every mother you know to pray to our Blessed Mother to inter-seed for Nicole and her child. Some of you may need a prayer...simply say over and over "Dear Lord please wrap your arms around Nicole and child, with your grace protect them and bring them to a full healing"
So many want to know what else can they do...to send a card to her go to this link
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/kristenfertucci/2011ingnycmarathon?fge=ask Yesterday after many consults with Nicole's team of doctors, they are still very encouraged by her remaining "stable" in critical condition, not declining...I'll take it. She was taken off the dialysis machine to see if her kidneys can hold there own...still no pee
could take weeks we were told. But they will continue to put her on it daily. She spiked a fever and so my fear is the kidneys have a lot to do with that. Lungs are breathing 60% on there own and at times she breaths over the ventilator, so surprise there, she is fighting for her life and the life of her baby.
We continue to be united in pray and ask for the grace of a miricale, I don't know anyone who deserves her prayers answered more than Nicole. We came home last night earlier than usual to get some sleep because the next few days are going to be critical. They want to try and lift the sedation to see if we can remove the ventilator...the problem is and why prayers must continue in a force, is she fights the vent when sedation is pulled back. She becomes agitated and if coughing becomes forceful the chance of a bleed becomes greater.
I know we are asking so much of all of you , and although I'm exhausted, and heart broken....I'm still finding a window of time each day to reach out to all the people I know I can count on to help us in this battle.
We are at the foot of the cross with Nicole in agony. There is no other way to describe it.
For all my friends who are mothers you can only imagine the pain...please tell every mother you know to pray to our Blessed Mother to inter-seed for Nicole and her child. Some of you may need a prayer...simply say over and over "Dear Lord please wrap your arms around Nicole and child, with your grace protect them and bring them to a full healing"
So many want to know what else can they do...to send a card to her go to this link
http://westchestermedicalcenter.com/body.cfm?id=1116 and put in her name Nicole Frame room ICU they will print out your message and when her eyes finally open we want her to see a room filled with cards. Pass this along to anyone who is praying for her.Also a beautiful family member is going to run in the Boomer Esiason NYC marathon Nov 6th please sponsor her in her fight for Nicole, this link will take you there and you can read her devotion to the cause
With our love and thanks from the depths of our souls
Deb, Lou, Tina, Robert, Nicole and baby Frame
No comments:
Post a Comment