Monday, October 10, 2011

September 19, 2011

Yesterday was one of Nicole's best days, we left her at 945pm believing today the tube would come out and she would be off the vent. As we drove 15min from the hospital we were called back Nicole was bleeding like last time. They tried to stop it with medications which did not work. the only option was removing her upper left lobe. Baby was good first 2hours of surgery...and then angels took baby frame to heaven. God had a plan, we cannot understand. After 5 hours Nicole is in serious danger. The operation was successful but bled so much they are having difficulty inflating the lungs, and she also has to deliver the baby to avoid infection. There are no words for this agony and I'm only writing this because you have all be so spiritual and supportive through her battle....its not over but my hope has left my heart.

Some responses to my e-mails: 


Debbie, I’m so sorry and feel so heart broken for all of you. I am in tears as I write this. I wish there was something more I could do or say that could give you that hope. You are all in my thoughts and prayers, I will keep praying hard for Nicole. (((hugs))) 

I am here for all of you. I am so sorry about baby frame and everything you are going through. My prayers will continue. If you need ANYTHING please call. Even just to cry or yell.

Den & Lou
Don't give up. We are all praying for her. 

Deborah, your setting an example that i will never forget in my life.
Never before i have seen anyone dealing in such a way with a tragedy this big.
  Your faith is pure light that gives us all faith , I have a compelling need to cry for
having witnessed during these sad days a reaction that i admire with all myself.
  I too now have agreed to let god decide for what has to be done , though with all my heart now more then ever will pray that she comes back here with us .

I am so very sad and wish I had words of comfort.  I have none.  I just want to be a good listener and want you to know how much I love you.  Maybe with the baby in a better, safer place, the doctors can be more aggressive taking care of Nicole.  Maybe that's the plan, deb.

Hi Deb,I am so sorry that all of you are going through this.God must have a plan.I am so sorry,your hearts are breaking so badly.Just know all of us are here for you whatever you may need.Love you

HI DEB AND FAMILY, I HAVE NO WORDS TO CONSOLE YOU!  I AM SO SORRY.  WE NEED TO KEEP HOPING AND PRAYING HOLDING ON TO OUR FAITH FOR NICOLE.  GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

 My heart is aching for all of you.  I have no words for you except you are all in my prayers.

Words cannot express my sorrow

We love you guys.  Everyone is in our prayers.  God love you!!!

I am so sorry.  Words can not express.  Know that I am keeping you all close to my heart and will continue to pray.  Love to all of you. 

Oh, Debbie, my heart breaks for you. Please know our prayers continue stronger than ever for Nicole and your family. God Bless. If we can do anything to help, you know I am there for you in an instance.
I am so very sorry and I'm crying with you.  
St. Frame will join us in praying for his mom.  I picture him on Jesus' lap.    
All of you will always be in our prayers.   May God continue to give you the strength you need to accept His Will.

DEBBIE AND FAMILY,
    I AM CRYING FOR THE LOSS OF BABY FRAME, I AM SO SORRY....WHAT CAN I SAY OR DO.....BABY IS WITH JESUS AND SOME DAY WHEN YOU ARE CALLED TO HEAVEN YOU WITH BE WITH BABY FRAME TOO...CANNOT IMAGINE THE PAIN IN YOUR HEART BUT WE WILL CONTINUE OUR PRAYERS FOR NICOLE AND YOUR FAMILY....LOVE YOU...CALL ANY TIME IF YOU NEED A FRIEND...
Hello everyone. Fr. Tom here. I am going to take advantage just once to reply to all those copied here, asking your absolute continued prayers for Nicole and Robert, and for all the immediate family members who are engulfed in the darkest sadness. They need our prayers more than ever. Besides losing the baby, they really did not know if Nicole would make it through emergency surgery late last night. Thanks to your prayers, she did.  In the waiting room, Deb asked me: “How will my family find light again, how will they keep hope alive?” … I told her that they all have to ride on the prayers of their friends and loved ones.  We have to keep them afloat. The temptation to despair and bitterness are right there. With our prayers we have to deliver them from those temptations.  Our dear friends are very much in the garden of Gethsemane right now. In the waiting room we prayed together a prayer I know was very hard to pray (and mean it) after having been so sure yesterday that our prayers were being answered they way WE wanted… We prayed, “Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You…”  Perhaps with that simple prayer on our lips, we can keep entrusting Nicole to the mercy of Jesus so that she will fully recover, and that down the road she will not allow the crushing blow of the death of her little baby destroy her faith in the God who is LOVE—at all times—even when He allows what to us appears as only a meaningless tragedy.  Pray that none of us will lose faith over this.  God knows. God loves. God heals. God has his arms around Nicole, Robert and all their loved ones.  In the garden of Gethsemane, God sent an angel to comfort his only Son… Today we have a new angel in heaven—baby Frame—who is right there, praying for his mommy and daddy, and certainly obtaining through his intercession the graces that they most need. God bless you.
Padre. 



My heart is broken.  I will continue to pray that God will embrace Nicole and bring her back to us.  There are no words to say.  Know that I love you all.


What can I say? Sorrow just doesn't seem enough. I'm sure you must have read and heard the same old phrase words can't express how sorry that the baby didn't make it,  so for lack of a what else to say please know my heart aches for his loss and all your suffering. So much sadness has been felt by those that have been praying for a happy ending. I can't imagine your pain and wish there was a better outcome.  I hope you somehow can still find the courage and strength to trust that it was God's plan, despite what we hoped and prayed for and despite how unjust life is. Still know that we continue praying for Nicole's physical and spiritual healing and will also pray for all of you, that you will continue to have faith and trust that our prayers are not in vain.

I have been thinking of you and praying for Nicole all day. This is hard in so many ways because I know I haven’t met Nicole, but I’ve cried so many tears for her. As a mom I know this must so hard for you, but honestly I know that I don’t really know, I can only imagine. I wish I knew something that I could say, but I know that there probably isn’t anything to say to make you feel any better. I know a few months ago I did not know much of God in my life. Now I am trying to figure a lot of this out and how God fits in with all of this. One thing I can say for sure is that you have always been there for me to help sort things out. I wish I could be there for you in that way,  but I don’t know how to. If it weren’t for you though, I’m sure that I wouldn’t be giving God much thought today. This is harder than I thought, but I’m just so glad to know that He really is there now. I just feel so heartbroken for you and Nicole and all of your family. Thinking and praying for all of you

Oh Debbie my heart is broken for you..I love you and your family and we will continue to pray for your beautiful Angel Nicole.. 
 
Just needed to tell you 
my heart is broken more than you would know... I love you both so much. 
  
Do not look forward to what may happen tomorrow; the same everlasting Father who cares for you today will take care of you tomorrow and every day. Either He will shield you from suffering, or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace, then. Put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations, and say continually: "The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart has trusted in Him and I am helped. He is not only with me but in me, and I in Him.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment