Last night Robert Louis called from heaven...Mommy where are you?
And as the perfect mother she was, she went to him.
Straight to Heaven.... to be with Jesus
Our hearts are broken our tears are many, we asked for a miricale.
All Nicole wanted was to be a Mommy...God answered her prayer,
She was a perfect angel, a gift to all who knew her, and through her suffering those who didn't know her,
got a glimpse of her beautiful soul.
Our tears will be a floodgate, our consolation is there is no more pain or suffering
she is at rest until we meet again.
Thank you my sweet Nicole for the honor and privilege to be your mother...not a day went by that I didn't say Thank you God for choosing me
And as the perfect mother she was, she went to him.
Straight to Heaven.... to be with Jesus
Our hearts are broken our tears are many, we asked for a miricale.
All Nicole wanted was to be a Mommy...God answered her prayer,
She was a perfect angel, a gift to all who knew her, and through her suffering those who didn't know her,
got a glimpse of her beautiful soul.
Our tears will be a floodgate, our consolation is there is no more pain or suffering
she is at rest until we meet again.
Thank you my sweet Nicole for the honor and privilege to be your mother...not a day went by that I didn't say Thank you God for choosing me
some responses to my e-mails:
I am soooo sorry. Your faith and trust in God will carry you through all this pain too. She is at peace in God’s home now.
There are no words right now, but my love for you all and my prayers continue for you.
May the peace and love of our Lord Jesus Christ and His dear Mother Mary be with you all. You now have a saint in heaven as well as a little angel. Praise be to Jesus Christ. Love and tears from your friends
My God, My God, Our thoughts and prayers will continue for you all...What a gift she was,And will continue to be..All my Love
My heart goes out to all of you in this time heartache. I'll be there Saturday. I will help out in any way possible. It was a blessing to have our paths crossed in this life may she rest peacefully now.
TELL TINA THAT I SEND HER A HEART FULL OF LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR THE LOSS OF HER SISTER, AND CONVEY TO NICOLE'S MOTHER THE SAME. WE WILL ALL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THE FAMILY IN THIS GRIEF-FILLED TIME. MAY GOD BE THERE TO COMFORT NOW AND TO HEAL.
Oh Debbie,I am so sorry!Nicole is with her sweet baby now. I just don't know what to say.My heart is breaking for all of you.Nicole is no longer suffering and holding the little bundle she so longed for.I'm thinking of you all the time.We love you very much
My Sweet Debbie,, I know you are surrounded by your loving family and friends,,I want to be with you when your ready[if you are up to it] We will help you all in anyway we can..Please feel my arms wrapped around you.
I do not have the right words for I am sure there aren't any. All I can think about is how happy Nicole must have been...having the most incredible family, then her own Cinderella story...meeting her military prince, Robert...getting engaged at the penguin exhibit, marrying --was there ever a more beautiful bride? I don't think so....going to mass at West Point, conceiving and carrying Robert Louis and watching her belly swell...how much anticipation she must have had. These ARE the moments our breath is taken away.
While your tears are many and your hearts are broken, I do know that your are blanketed in comfort with the knowledge that her suffering is over and she can eternally be with her baby in a far better place.
Deb, you are the biggest angel of all. Your strength and beliefs are overwhelming and admirable.
My dear friend, My heart is broken. I was so lucky to have Nicole in my life. She gave me more than I could ever give her. She was an angel on Earth and now in Heaven.
I read the latest email from my dad this morning and immediately went to the Chapel here on campus and prayed for the repose of Nicole's soul and for your family as you go through this difficult time. Your abandonment to God's will along the way has been inspiring and I am so sorry for the loss you are now struggling with. Continue to trust in Our Lord! Everything is in His hands. With prayers from Ave Maria.
There are no words.....you said it all Debbie. May God bring Nicole's entire family peace and comfort.
Our deepest condolences
I do not even know how to express my sorrow for your loss. Nicole's love of her own life and that of her son was and is an inspiration to so many. Last night, as she entered into eternal life, the Blessed Virgin handed Nicole her Son and presented both of them to her Son, Jesus the Christ. While this doesn't wipe away our tears it gives us the Blessed Assurance of what awaits us at the end of our life's journey and Nicole and Robert greet us with the smile that you have known all of these years. I will be offering Mass for both of them on Sunday.
Although we do not know Debbie nor her husband, we have been drawn to their faith and love during this time of the worst anguish to befall a parent.
We cry for their pain, but we admire their ability to see God's bigger picture and accept that their precious daughter has been called back to the merciful God who gave her to them, even if for too brief a time.
We will continue to pray that our Blessed Mother, herself a grieving parent, will give this family the strength to continue life's journey without their precious daughter.
Thank you for including us in the prayer chain these past 22 days. In faith we are brothers & sisters trying to help each other navigate through this valley of tears.
I am sure you know how sad we are for Nicole & all of you. We will pray for God to give you all the inner strength you need.
On this feast of the Archangels God has sent his host of heavenly beings to bring Nicole Pisani to Himself and to unite her with her infant son. Repeatedly Debbie has entrusted her daughter to God's loving and wise will. Last night, God received Lou and Debbie's daughter, accepting their trust in Him as He freed Nicole from her suffering and separation from her firstborn son. Being a mother was Nicole's great joy. Now God has given her eternal joy with her son. Faith does not free us from our humanity, from the pain of parents who must let go of their child. Nature never intended for parents to have to bury their child. It is with pierced hearts that Lou and Debbie make this sacrifice of love, giving back to God the gift that He first gave them, their daughter Nicole and their grandson. We join with the Pisani family in their deep, unwavering faith vesseled in their very human pain, as they lift up their daughter and grandson.
Words are not enough to express my sorry at your loss. You alone have brought an amazing community in Christ together in a way that I've never witnessed before. Nicole will be the best mother there is for eternity. Prayers will not cease at this time - your whole family is still being carried on the words being lifted up to our Lord to help you all through.
May you be blessed by the love Nicole left behind. Thank you for all you have done for so many people.
Although I never met you or Nicole her situation touched me so deeply. Your emails were and are an inspiration to us all. Your undying devotion not only to Nicole but to our Lord is amazing. You never doubted His plan but instead trusted that her life was in His hands. I am deeply saddened by Nicoles passing and I will continue to pray for your family in these coming days. God bless you, your family and most of all Nicole and baby Robert xoxo
I am brokenhearted beyond words.
I loved Nicole like a daughter.
In 30 years of practicing medicine, no patient has ever touched me the way Nicole has.
She was an exemplary human being, a quiet soldier, who never for one second complained about being sick. Her grace should be an example to every patient.
I believe that Nicole knew what happened with Robert Louis, and at that moment, gave up her own fight and the will to go on, so she could be with him.
As I heard today, and many times before in synagogue, a person's life is measured not by their belongings, but by how they have touched others. Nicole is the giant of all giants in that realm.
I've already gotten emails from several CF patients who didn't even know her, asking if they can attend Nicole's wake.
What an amazing child, and an amazing family.
My heart is with you. I feel blessed to have had this time with Nicole.
I will love her always
Oh Debbie and Lou and Family,
We are sooooo sorry for your great loss, Today is the feast of the arch angels so she is in good hands....on her way to Jesus and her baby...She is out of pain and with Jesus....She was blessed to have you and Lou as parents who gave her so much love.... I love you cannot wait to put my arms around you...
No comments:
Post a Comment