Monday, October 10, 2011

September 28th, 2011

I so wish I wasn't writing to you now..but it is urgent and necessary. Nicole is not responding,it is very important for her to wake up so she can cough and expel the mucus that is blocking her airways. The suction is not doing enough and the carbon dioxide is not releasing. High levels are damaging to the brain....I don't want to give more details than you need to hear. We are trying to protect all of you at the same time. Her team of doctors are running themselves ragged trying different things to change this course.
Let us gather tonight in prayer if you can to lift Nicole to health. We will pray the rosary, Sacred Heart of Jesus novena, and Divine Mercy Chaplet around the clock. Four times since 21 days ago they told us there was not much more they could do and she has defied all odds....God willing this is one of those times. We must trust God at this moment, his will be done...we are strong, our faith un-wavered, we remain with all of you..trusting God always. Keep positive energy coming this way
With God all things are possible, seek,knock,ask 


some responses to my e-mails:
Debbie, I have been blessed to be on your list of friends here. Yes, Nicole's 
suffering, and yours, is bringing us closer to our Lord and to each other as we 
are all praying together, and seeing true faith, courage, hope, love.  Thank 
you. 
 
I wait constantly for your updates. Please do not stop sending us such 
inspirational messages. Nicole is the most important thing on our minds 
constantly and even I pray for her every day. I told Lou that I went to Mass 
last week for the first time in ages and I am going again tomorrow. I pray for 
all of you but I pray hardest for her that she can recover and be the beautiful 
girl she always has been. I will see you soon. 
 
I stayed up tonight so I could read your email before I went to sleep. I prayed that you were going to say today was a better day. It’s hard to hear what Nicole is going through and what you and your family have been going through. It’s hard to even put into words what I want to say, but I truly am in awe of your strength. With all you are going through and you still take the time to share with everyone and to care enough for all of us through this.
Your words are an inspiration and strengthen my faith. You are living your 
faith and trusting in the good Lord that things are in his hands and believe 
in his will and accept his will.I am so glad you guys are faithful and it 
has grown so strong over the years I see it and hear it and believe it. May 
God place his gentle hands on Louis , Debbie , Tina , Robert and Nicole and 
cradle all of you in your time of need soothe your pains and worries and 
cure Nicole.
she said that every time she reads your emails she
cries and I said so do I; yet some of us can't sleep unless you email us. 
Diane  last night said she couldn't sleep because she didn't get an email.
Then I sent her your email and she wrote.  " I am sad, I'm going to sleep now".
Nicole has affected everyone.  We always knew she was special and look at
how many lives she is touching and changing for the matter, as are you.
You are an inspiration.
I love you and I will be here for you tomorrow and always. 
 
Your prayers are our prayers. Your thoughts are our thoughts and your God is our God. We are all with you every step of the way in this journey with Nicole. Although I could never truly know what you are feeling or how you find the strength each day to be the rock for your family, I am with you in prayer and love every step of the way. Nicole is on my mind when I wake in the morning, in my thoughts all day long and in my prayers that are more often than not these days. Everyone I speak to has heard about Nicole and is praying for her - no matter what their religion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment