We continue this horrible battle, at times it seems she is winning and at times the trauma is winning....there is so much at stake
with these two fragile lives, but Nicole continues to fight. She shows improvement in lung function, but her kidneys are not working yet. We had a complication tonight with dialysis that scared all of us, but we will continue to pray for kidneys to return to restored health. I believe if her kidney function returns some of the other set backs may improve also....every thing effects the other. Blood pressure is good, but fever started,dialysis is helping, but she developed a clot in the tube and needed to come off, one med came off but another was added....one doctor seems hopeful and one is very cautious, there are more than 10 doctors on her team and all have different opinions. It is like this all day, its like trying to juggle fragile glass, almost impossible. As I write this I myself have had moments of doubt, but when that happens I have to trust in the will of God and dig deep for strength,
Remembering with God all things are possible .Please continue to join us in this prayer
Father in heaven, grant Nicole and baby comfort in her suffering.If it is your will a miricale is needed, Give her courage when afraid, patience when afflicted, hope when dejected, and when alone assure her of the prayerful support of your holy people.
We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen. DON'T STOP PRAYING
God Bless you, Deb, Lou ,Tina Pisani ,Nicole, Robert and baby Frame
Some of the e-mail responses:
Our dear sweet Jesus, our king, our Savior, our Healer, we ask you Lord to lay your gentle, healing hand upon Nichole and her child. Comfort her family like only You can. Please wrap your loving arms around them. They can not get through this without you. We give you glory and praise. Thank you for our faith which sustains us. Amen."
I am praying so hard for all of you. I am amazed at your strength and I continue to ask God to wrap his arms around all of you while you fight this battle. I am always thinking of you and my prayers are endless. I am sending you a tremendous amount of hugs and every ounce of my strengthSome of the e-mail responses:
Our dear sweet Jesus, our king, our Savior, our Healer, we ask you Lord to lay your gentle, healing hand upon Nichole and her child. Comfort her family like only You can. Please wrap your loving arms around them. They can not get through this without you. We give you glory and praise. Thank you for our faith which sustains us. Amen."
I will never stop praying for Nicole and the baby. I have never prayed so much before in my life. Since I heard Nicole was sick it is hard for me to think of much else. My heart aches for you and how hard this much be. I pray for your strength, I pray for all of you.
Do not loose hope at all, that is the last thing we loose. I have been praying for Nicole and her baby even before I left Hopewell. I also keep you and Lou in my prayers so that He can strengthen all of you with His graces. I will continue to pray for all.I continue to pray for these two precious lives. I also pray to God to give you the strength to continue this battle. You are all in my heart and mind all day, all night.
I'll never stop praying because it is the only way to feel close to you at this terrible time. I know that our Father knows that we all want the healing of Nicole and appreciate our unanimous request.
Debbie, I am praying to our Dear Lord as I read your email. Once I was reading, I knew God is going to make Nicole better! Please have faith and I had the strongest feeling in my body that she was going to pull through this. I will continue to pray for you and God Bless Your Family! Be Strong! I will pray each, Dear Lord Please heal Nicole!
Hi Deb,I keep praying for Nicole and her baby.I am so saddened that of of this is happening.Please let Nicole and your entire family know we are thinking of them always.Nicole is a fighter and sounds like her baby is too.Take care of yourselves and we'll talk
Deb. I continue to pray for these two precious lives. I also pray to God to give you the strength to continue this battle. You are all in my heart and mind all day, all night.
There will be a special mass said at Iona College today for Nicole, and also at St. Raphael Catholic School here in N.C. where Tricia teaches. My sister works at Iona and is requesting the mass.
Dear Debbie,
Words cannot express the amount of prayers going out to your family. Please keep the faith. Nicole is a very stronge girl and she and the baby will pull through. Please stay strong.
Love, kisses and hugs to all.
I am praying so hard for all of you. I am amazed at your strength and I continue to ask God to wrap his arms around all of you while you fight this battle. I am always thinking of you and my prayers are endless. I am sending you a tremendous amount of hugs and every ounce of my strength.
We are doing the divine mercy at 3pm today for Nicole and the baby. She's still stable but sedated.
If you are able to pray at 3pm even if its just a small prayer we would all appreciate it.
We are not religious people but we are spiritual in many ways. We are sending all our positive energy towards Nicole & baby. If it takes praying, we will pray for her.If it takes standing on our heads, we will do it. Whatever it takes.We do believe in the power of the collective human being & we know you both have that going for you.
I received your email and that is why I answer you. Do not loose hope at all, that is the last thing we loose. I have been praying for Nicole and her baby even before I left Hopewell. I also keep you and Lou in my prayers so that He can strengthen all of you with His graces. I will continue to pray for all. Please keep me informed I will try to write back as soon as I am able to connect to a computer.
With love and prayers always
No comments:
Post a Comment