Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday

Today was supposed to be Nicole's baby shower...instead of being happy and excited it will be another day of packing up Nicole's things from her house. It is a heart wrenching task. How did we go from such a wonderful place to this heartbreak? These are answers we will not come to know on this earth. That does not make it any easier...
I know it is much to soon for broken hearts to be packing things this early, but Robert has moved on post and he needs to get settled. We are trying to help him find a peaceful place to live. Most people who loose a loved one wait 6 months to a year before making any moves. We were not in a position to wait as we thought we should.
Robert needs to return to work and the Army provided him a house on post. The West Point family has been very good to him, providing support and comfort. He is in good hands and I feel good about that.
I will feel better when this task is done. Keep us in your prayers as we surely need them again for today.
Nicole, I know there is nothing in heaven you need, but I still dream I can give you and Robert Louis a ((hug)) with love from Mommala and Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment