Today was another long day in ICU, beginning to really feel this place is our home. We had a day that was for the most part uneventful, I guess. We have watched Nicole suffer through so much that for the average person this maybe extra ordinary for Nicole, its becoming the norm. She had another line put in for her treatments because after time the lines with medication blow the vein. She had her eyes open very little today. It was frustrating to watch her not moving forward, but her body is trying so hard to recover..we must be patient. There were no changes today in her x-ray, no worse. They began to do gentle chest PT with a vibrating bed, they need to move the secretions. She is still unaware of what has happened and that will be another hurdle in God's time.
We did a beautiful prayer service today for the intersession of St Padre Pio. She was prayed over for a miricale of restored health, Robert was also given a blessing of comfort and strength. It was very humbling and a testament to the faith we have without witness.."Blessed are those who have seen and believe but more blessed are those who have not seen and believe"
Padre Pio prayed to the Sacred Heart Of Jesus. we need to turn our hearts to him for the healing of Nicole.
Oh Sacred Heart of Jesus We Trust in You
She has such a long way to go, hopefully tomorrow we will have some direction towards the removal of the ventilator. It will depend on how she does through the night, But there is hope there.
Hope, Faith and Love is what is keeping us alive and moving forward. We could not do it without you, we need you , we need God's grace. Otherwise this would be impossible. Thank you again for all you have done to hold us up.
God Bless You All, Deb, Lou,Tina, Robert, Nicole, and Robert Louis
some responses form my e-mails:
Please know that we are praying everyday along with so many others for Nicole's recovery, and for your family.
I am so sorry it was as difficult a day as it was for all of you and for Nicole. I was hoping for better news. One day at a time that's all we can ask for. Our prayers and intentions are still as strong as they were from day one and they will continue to be. I called several more churches today reaching out to more tomorrow too. I feel so helpless, but I won't give up Deb I am pounding the pavement as much as I can. God knows when the right time will be praying for patience until that time comes. In the meantime please know that if there is anything we can do please I will do anything to help ease your pain. One of my girlfriends called today to see how things were and offered to help in any way she could. Through her tears she told me that she called her family in Italy last week for prayers and she wanted me to know today that it snowballed from town to town everyone is praying for Nicole's recovery. Another friend goes to prayer group on Thurs night she had a whole group praying too, I am going to type and print all the churches that I called so Nicole can one day see how many were offering prayers for her.... many asked that I keep them informed I promised I would call and give them the good news that our Miracle has been granted, she will be a walking miracle Deb. She's a fighter, and I believe with all my heart and soul she will continue to fight. Hearing about the loss of her baby is going to be the most difficult but she will have all the support, love, and prayers to get help her heal, all in due time. You are her mother witnessing the greatest pain of all, she too was a mother who bared a great loss so yes, you know her heartbroken pain will be grave......Oh how I wish this was all a nightmare we could wake from. Find comfort in the arms of your angel baby and our Lord and Savior.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers and I pray for Nicole to be better today than yesterday. Praying, praying and praying some more
There is much talk about "Family Values" and when I hear this term I think of you. You are the poster family for the term as you live it every minute of every day. I pray non stop for healing to Nicole, Robert, you, Tina and Robert's family as the pain of such a lose is incalculable.
My prayer for you is simple: May the healing of your family come on the wings of Angels. May you never lose faith and continue to see the rainbows within each situation. May you continue to hold each other while God holds all of you in His Hands and may you one day smile from the bottom of your hearts.Pray to the Virgin Mary to get Nicole through this. I know the process of taking 1 step foward 2 steps back is heartbreaking but her body is fighting, but she has been through alot.It is a very slow healing process and being patient is extremely grueling. I have prayed for her and continue to pray for her. Keep the faith! Always thinking of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment