Family and Friends,
Last night the clogging of the dialysis tube changed the course of today. Instead of moving a little forward we are in neutral.
It was (thank you Lord) an uneventful day, She was sedated a little more and had a slight increase in oxygen...but she is breathing over the respirator...which is good. She looks peaceful and the baby continues to show signs of good development.
We have millions of people praying for her and we will continue to ask you to pray until she is well. With God nothing is impossible.
With our faith in Jesus we thank you as always for your support through this nightmare. Never forget to thank God for the Miracles we are receiving.
Deb, Lou, Tina Pisani, Robert, Nicole and baby Frame
E-mail responses:
Debbie, so glad to hear that yesterday was a better day for Nicole and the baby. Thank you God! Today I will pray that it is even better than yesterday. ((hugs))
Oh Debbie...............we are on our knees EVERYDAY for BOTH of your babies. Your family is so very loved. The outpouring of prayer and heartfelt emotion is amazing! Last night the clogging of the dialysis tube changed the course of today. Instead of moving a little forward we are in neutral.
It was (thank you Lord) an uneventful day, She was sedated a little more and had a slight increase in oxygen...but she is breathing over the respirator...which is good. She looks peaceful and the baby continues to show signs of good development.
We have millions of people praying for her and we will continue to ask you to pray until she is well. With God nothing is impossible.
With our faith in Jesus we thank you as always for your support through this nightmare. Never forget to thank God for the Miracles we are receiving.
Deb, Lou, Tina Pisani, Robert, Nicole and baby Frame
E-mail responses:
Debbie, so glad to hear that yesterday was a better day for Nicole and the baby. Thank you God! Today I will pray that it is even better than yesterday. ((hugs))
God Bless you all,
We never stop lifting Nicole and baby Frame up. You and your family are also in our prayers. Keep throwing yourself with trust into God's loving embrace.
You have no idea how we look forward to all the updates. We are on the computer all day long looking for news; which is very unusual for us. We continue to pray constantly and have placed Nicole and baby Frame in the hands of Jesus and our dear Mother Mary.
Prayers bring miracles. We will continue to pray for Niki and Frame. It sounds like this little guy is as strong and determined as his mommy. Keep us posted.
Deb, please give her all my love from my head to my toes. I have been crying inside and out.
Mostly,praying and I have everyone praying.
I just wanted you to know that I am with you and I love you.
Thank you so much for keeping all of us updated on Nicole's condition. Please know that we continue to pray for her and the whole family. I have always had the upmost respect for you Debbie and what a wonderful wife and
mother you are..... God Bless.
We wanted to let you know that Nicole and your family and baby frame is in our prayers and thoughts everyday! In addition I thought you would like to know of the many churches and friends we have reached out to and are praying for your family as well.
My heart aches for all the suffering you all are enduring. I have tremendous faith in the power of prayer. Hopefully the sun will come down from the heavens soon, cause God knows you weathered the storm!
You know without a doubt that my prayers will be going
forward for Nicole,Baby and family. Father in heaven, grant Nicole and baby comfort in her suffering.If it
is your will a miracle is needed, Give her courage when afraid,
patience when afflicted, hope when dejected, and when alone assure her
of the prayerful support of your holy people.We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen
He has his Angels busy at work. We show our Faith and Trust in God when we put
Him in charge of situations such as this.
I am honored to run to raise awareness for CF and to support Nicole and your family through such a tough time. I just finished setting up the fundraising page. I included your email. Please let me know if you do not receive it. It would be fantastic if Tina could attach it to her FB Wall as I do not have a Facebook account. My prayers continue for Nicole and all of you. God is good...as my 100 year old Nana says, "never lose your faith."
No comments:
Post a Comment