Thursday, October 13, 2011

thursday night

As I said before this is new to me and I would have just sent out an email but Tina reassures me this is better for everyone to read and comment.Today was a difficult day, Robert and I had to close some bank accounts, pay the funeral home and choose her thank you cards. It was my first day out...It was like I was from another planet, not of this world.Everyday I have been in a "lock down" not wanting to go out. I didn't realize the grip it had on me until had left the house and felt lost. Lou and Tina have worked half days and although it was hard for them they did it. I can't seem to move forward. I called my boss tonight , who has been more than understanding and promised I would try harder to get into the office and at least access the work I have missed. Its totally not like me shrug off my responsibilities...but this is nothing like that. This is trying to function without your heart. As far as I know, no human can do that and that is actually what I'm trying to do.I will pray tonight for that grace and hopefully tomorrow will be better than today. But you never know what the heart will say to the mind.
This is why we continue to ask for prayers, we are all struggling with daily life. Your prayers help lift us up to move forward. God bless you and thank you

3 comments:

  1. Debbie….I pray for you, Lou, Tina and Robert every single day…and for your beautiful angels!! Your pain is tucked inside my heart where I try to comfort it through prayer. Please never forget that I am here for you. Sending you so much love and healing.

    Love you, Georgie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, what you are feeling is perfectly normal and expected. You have a loss that is way too hard to accept. We all feel the same way. I still feel like it's a nightmare that I didn't wake up from yet. I drive in my car and think of her and can't believe is she not here. Please know that as you walk, we are all walking beside you, with you, in thoughts and in our hearts. I am here for you whenever you need me, day or night. Prayers are coming your way. You are all loved very much. I will pray for your strength. Love you so much xoxo. Tre <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I have, and will continue each day to pray- pray that you feel all the love coming from the many hearts you have touched and that it gives you strength and helps you function and move forward, just as you are- moment to moment. We are wih you. With lots of love and prayers, Cin xo

    ReplyDelete